Why do we collect information?
We collect business data from PEIMF members, in order to facilitate their memberships.
Contact details from all additional companies are used for the mailing of INSITE magazine or to contact regarding membership.
The lawful bases allowing us to collect and use your information are:
- For legitimate business interests
- Performance of the contract: to carry out our business contract with PEIMF members
Who we share your data with:
We do not, and will not, sell your data to any third parties. We share your data with our web designer and mailing house, as an essential part of being able to provide services to you.
We share our members’ contact details with other PEIMF members.
Your personal data belongs to you; therefore you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed about the data we hold on you and what we do with it
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you
- The right to correct any inaccuracies in the data we hold on you
- The right to have your data deleted
- The right to restrict the processing of your data
- The right to transfer data we hold on you to another party
- The right to object to the inclusion of any of your data
If you think your data rights have been breached you can raise a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office:
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our General Secretary